STARTING MY JOURNEY: WEIGHT LOSS & HEALTHY LIVING


  Hi everyone! Lately I've been slacking a lot on my blog, and YouTube, Why? Because I'm trying to start my life how I've always envisioned it. Several things in the past 5ish years have made me become unhealthy, and just sad.
I've been trying to start a new lifestyle change off and on for a few months now and today is the day I'm starting it and not ending it. I need my life to be full of positivity and happiness; one thing I can control right now is my weight loss and healthy eating journey! The rest will come to me soon (wait for that post or vlog!)

  Now I've never been a small girl, I like myself with some meat on my bones and wouldn't have it any other way! However I just have a bit too much meat ... fat ... on these bones right now! Here are my goals and my game plan!
  Please note I am a Type 1 Diabetic (genetic; diagnosed at 8 or 9 y/o).

Goals

  • Lose about 50lbs (22kg), or until I feel satisfied.
  • Tone my body.
  • Eat a low carb diet with minimal processed foods & simple sugars.
  • Get rid of all these chiiiiins! (bf says I only have one, but I beg to differ!)
My Plan
  • Work out 1-2 hours daily until weight starts to fall off; then reduce time to toning and cardio for 30-40 mins 5 days a week.
  • Always have a protein filled breakfast, and dinner; minimal carbs at lunch to keep my glucose regular.
  • Focus more on how I look and feel, but keep track of my weight.
  • Drink lots of water ( typically I drink about 1.5-2 Liters of water daily )

  Hope everyone is doing great! 
Wish me luck on my journey!
   xoxo- Mariah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAPAN TRAVELS!

UPDATE: MISSHA 7 DAY HAIR COLOR

GRWM: MEETING FIANCE'S FAMILY | KOREA