LINDSAY MODELING MASK REVIEW/ DEMO - HONEST OPINION -


 Tonight I tried out the 'Lindsay Modeling Mask: Cool', and I have to say, I'm not impressed at all.
Below I will link my YouTube video of me trying this for the first time (resulting aren't good!).

In my video I briefly explain about what this product is suppose to do, but in short; This is a rubber mask that is suppose to shape to your face and provide your skin with nutrients and moisture.
This is NOT my first modeling/rubber mask, I have tried several of these! Some you add water like this one, and some provide a liquid to add in.

I mixed this product with the correct amount of water, and 30 seconds later I can tell it was thickening fast in it's container! So I quickly tried to apply this to my face, but as you can see in the video it was just too thick at that point!

While this product isn't expensive, I would say it was a waste of money!
Why buy something at any price and not be able to use all of the product, or even use it correctly?

I've decided not to link any retailers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAPAN TRAVELS!

UPDATE: MISSHA 7 DAY HAIR COLOR

GRWM: MEETING FIANCE'S FAMILY | KOREA