UPDATE: MISSHA 7 DAY HAIR COLOR


Today is the day I finally do an update on 'Missha's 7 Days Coloring Hair Treatment'!
To recap what this product is, it's a 7 day wash out hair dye that comes in 6 colors, you leave it on for a while, wash off, and boom! Beautiful hair! But how long did it last for me??

If you haven't seen my video yet click here!

Since I don't wash my hair daily (probably every 3 days) the color lasted for quite some time!
I noticed after the third wash no more pink dye was being rinsed out, but my hair was still staining my towel. This isn't a big deal if you use a hair wrap towel like I do, since no one looks inside the towel.

My hair started looking dull around the 4th wash, but you could still tell there was some type of reddish pink dye left in my hair, it wasn't until the 8th or 9th wash when I realized the dye was completely out of my hair and not staining my towel. But it did stain my hair to an orange red, my hair was a orange caramel (not the kpop group 😆) before dying and after washing my hair multiple times it never returned to caramel.


This can be a problem for some people who just want a fun vibrant color, but without the maintenance and upkeep. These hair color treatments will most likely stain your hair, and you'll need to re-dye it to your original color.

Overall, I really do like this product! It's cheap, fun, and lasts for a long time! Staining is most likely going to occur so be warned!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAPAN TRAVELS!

GRWM: MEETING FIANCE'S FAMILY | KOREA