SHEET MASK REVIEWS: VOL 1

I've decided to make videos that compile Korean sheets masks into one video, this way you guys can get more information in one place!
Usually I buy a bunch of the same sheet mask and multiple masks from the same brand, so I have a lot of experience with masks and decided to throw in my two cents!



Masks that aren't in a sheet form or sheet masks with multiple steps will not be included in this series, but have its own dedicated video/post for it.
If you are interested in any brands or specific masks let me know and I will try and purchase them!

Here are the masks that I reviewed today!
(All links are NOT affiliated, everything was purchased by myself or my lovely boyfriend😊)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAPAN TRAVELS!

UPDATE: MISSHA 7 DAY HAIR COLOR

GRWM: MEETING FIANCE'S FAMILY | KOREA